Thursday, November 6, 2008

I got an Award too!


I am so happy that Karen Jo loves my blog. I know I don't post too much, and get huffy very often about things, but what can I say? A Meezer has got to speak her mind sometimes!

I am going to confer this honour upon as I bestow this Award to them:

Luxor, Silky and Nina
Sammy and Miles
Skeezix
Zoolatry
Latte, Kaze and Chase
Cheysuli
Yao-Lin

The rules are thus-ly:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and

5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated


Well, this Award has made my day!

Happy Thursday everykitty!

1 comment:

LZ said...

Oh thank you so much for the award!! We greatly appreciate it :).

Latte