Monday, October 15, 2007

Meezer Monday: My Beautiful Gizzy Quilt

Donny and Marie and myself are taking this week to celebrate the arrival of our Gizzy Quilts.

Here is my beautiful quilt, designed and made by Millie's mommy. She is the bestest.


I love my quilt, not only because it matches my sometimes blue, sometimes white eyes, but also because it makes my lovely meezer furs and especially my beautiful points stand out.

Thank you Millie's mommy!!

Happy Meezer Monday, everykitty! For more Meezer Monday, please see Simply Siamese.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet your lovely eyes look wonderful on that quilt. Happy Meezer Monday!

Tara said...

What a gorgeous quilt for a gorgeous meezer!

I can't believe you are smelly, sis...

I gave you an award!

Tara

Boy said...

Beautiful quilt! And you wook beautiful on it too!

Daisy said...

What a beautiful color for you! It really brings out the blue in your pretty eyes.

LZ said...

It is truly beautiful!! Just like you! Thanks for sending in pics for Simply Siamese! We'll feature you next week :).

Latte

Mickey's Musings said...

Casey,that is a nice quilt and it compliments you.I still think you have a very pretty face ;)

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat quilt duz look great and shows off yur pretty face.

Anonymous said...

You look fab with your new quilt. It goes so lovely with your meezer eyes.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Lovely quilt and it really goes well with you! I shall put one down on my wish list for Christmas. I can just see SS's scholarship money dwindling away as the list grows longer by the day.
MoMo

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's a very nice picture of you :-)