Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cherish Meme


I was nominated by my lil sis Marie to do the Cherish meme. Adan created this wonderful meme to bring our love to the gentle Miss Peach! As Adan said: "She always makes us know what love is!" I couldn't agree more!
So here are the rules of the Cherish meme: 1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you) 2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...) 3. Tag your good friend... 4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...

The sweetest warm thing I will do for mommy is to be her lapcat. Every day I make sure that at least part of the day (or evening), her lap is warmed by yours truly. Not only that, whenever I am on her lap, whether I'm demanding scritches, hanging out or curled up on her lap fast asleep, I make sure to purr real loud. Also I make sure to knead her knees, tho she doesn't seem to appreciate *that* as much.

I want to tag my "mommy" Cheysuli and my furriend Skeezix for this meme.

My purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz these days tho all go to Miss Peach, in hopes that she will have a little more food and drink, and most importantly be comfortable and happy and loved.

My sweetest thoughts to Miss Peach.

2 comments:

The Furry Fighter said...

hehe - the kneading is not our beans favourite fing is it? thanks for doing the meme too - you have a lovely family xxx

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Ahhhh Casey how sweet of you to tell me what you love to do for your mommy in Adan's meme. I am so happy to learn all these things through this thoughful meme. Mommy wants me to do everything I read too:)
Love Miss Peachy