Everytime a sock ends up somewhere in the house that it shouldn't be, mommy and daddy always look to me for answers! Hey! I'm not responsible for YOUR socks!! *glares at them*
But, thanks to many of my furriends earlier in the week, we have discovered many reasons why socks seemingly wander all over da house. For this week's Thursday 13, I have enumerated the 13 different ways, as explained by some of my furriends:
1. We know that socks have feet and they travel to our sides all by themselves!! [Samantha and Tigger]
2. Yes, socks are attracted to kitties, especially meezers! [Tara, my soul sister]
3. I am certain that the sock put itself there! [Daisy]
4. We fink socks haf got majjikal propertees and can move around on their own wivout anyone seeing them. [Eric and Flynn]
5. Socks just want to be near the Lady-cat! [Mickey]
6. messy humans i reckon...not like us careful meezers. [Storm]
7. I think it's normal. Our feet get cold. [Cheysuli, my mommy!]
8. ah the aliens broke in and deposited socks!!! yeah! that's it! [Sammy]
9. I know that sock just traveled there by itself. Yep. [Earl Grey]
10. I think socks know secret ways of travelling around the house. [Karen Jo of Kitty Limericks fame.]
11. You were bringing it to MomBean to make into a sock kitty? [Monty Q. Cat]
12. And wowie wow, how coffee stirrurs travel, too, and toilet papur cores, and sometimes efun Daddy's keys! [According to the words of Chairman Mao: Everything travels!]
13. Big sis *makes* them travel. *sidelong glance at Casey* [Donny and Marie]
So there you have it! 13 reasons why socks travel...and I am only MAYBE one out of these 13 reasons (although that is really debatable....).
With so many reasons, don't you think mommy and daddy could be more reasonable...at least consider the first 12 reasons before blaming me???
Happy Thursday, kitties!! I feel totally vindicated today!