Monday, December 8, 2008

Memories of Babysitting: Meezer Monday

Seeing "tree-dee" u/s pictures of our blurpy little sister reminds me of my babysitting days. Will have them again?


For Meezer Monday, here's a picture of me and Marie just over 3 years ago. Boy, does time fly!

I picked this picture to show how responsible Meezers are. I guess I was probably babysitting her at the time, although I seem to remember being rather annoyed at her being so close to me, not even a month after she and her brother Donny took over *my* house!

I think tho I will be happy when my lil blurpy sister joins us! I know at least that she not going to get in my face....yet.

Happy Meezer Monday! For more lovely Meezerliness, please see Simply Siamese!

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a thoughtful, responsible meezer you were! Did you steal any smousies?

The Meezers or Billy said...

you are a very good Meezer Casey. we hopes you gotted lots of treats for babysitting!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yeah, yoo were a good kitten sitter Casey...bet yoor gonna be a great kitty sisfur to da blurpy gerl. We discovered dat dey really aren't as needy as kittens, nor as much trouble!

Cafe Cats said...

You bof look furry content.

Efurycat gets growly when I's sits by dem. I sleeps sometimes, really!

Iago

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look like you were a very good babysitter.