Monday, January 21, 2008

Meezer Monday Post to Caesar

Instead of my usual Meezer Monday post, I am pausing to remember a very special Tuxie furriend:


Caesar was a good furriend, and it makes me very sad that he has gone to the Bridge. He was an active and take charge kind of guy, even when he started needing fluids and needles and stuff. Best of all, he was always a sweet fellow that would stop by my blog once in a while and write me thoughtful and kind comments.

Thank you Caesar for your furriendship, I will always remember you.

10 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I will also never forget Caesar and how kind and thoughtful he was. My heart goes out to his family, who will miss him so very much.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Caesar will be very much missed.He always had a nice comment for everyone.

Ali & Fiona said...

That is furry sweet & thoughtful. Caesar was a perfect example of a true mancat.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Willow and I were so sorry to hear yesterday that Caesar had gone to the Bridge. He was such a nice gentlemancat and we'll miss him too.

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Caesar was a wonderful cat. I think you are being a very generous meezer to share!

Kavan said...

That was very lovely and thoughtful. He was a true friend.

Kavan

Daisy said...

I will never forget Caesar, either. He was a very sweet and kind Mancat.

The Meezers or Billy said...

what a beautiful tribute.

Mickey's Musings said...

It is his kindness we will miss tha most.Caesar was a wonderful cat.
Purrs Mickey

Samantha & Mom said...

Casey that was a great tribute to Caesar! He was so sweet and we will miss him a lot!
Your FL furiends,